Governing Council of Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy is headed by D.
A. Sathya prabha. This legislative body consists of many members who
reserves the right to vote if required and works towards the
up-liftment of the institute. The body is responsible for the
formulation of stringent policies and reforms required for smooth
and disciplined functioning of the institute.
Chairman: Mrs.D.A.Sathya Prabha
- To establish policies for smooth functioning of the institute
by safeguarding the interests of all involved with the
- To select members to hold important positions in the institute.
- To promptly be responsible to command and take actions
regarding all kind of recommendations and problems existing in the
- Governing body responsible for making other executive boards of
- Formulating rules and regulations for smooth functioning of the
- Formulating monetary policies of the institute.
- The governing body organizes meetings as and when required on
priority basis for discussions and decisions are taken on majority
basis. This meeting is headed by the president of the committee
and is responsible for all kind of decisions taken regarding
monetary policies as well as general functioning policies.
- Meetings must be attended by all its members.
- Any member directly or indirectly associated with the ongoing
case is not allowed to take part in the meetings and discussions.